Saturday, August 21, 2010
SEED PACKET BOUQUET
Materials: 5 seed packets, 5 straws, tape, green scrap paper, small container, florist's foam, ribbon, glue dots.
1. Attach straw to each seed packet with tape.
2. Fold green scrap paper and cut leaf shape, extending out from the fold. Wrap one or two leaves around each straw and attach with glue dots.
3. Press florist's foam into container - it should not be loose.
4. Tie ribbon around container and secure using glue dots.
5. Stick stems into foam to arrange the "flowers."
6. Shred green paper in a paper shredder and add the "grass" to the container to hide the foam. You can substitute Easter grass if you wish.
(** Make as many "flowers" as you want for a bigger or fuller bouquet **)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
I've had a couple requests to post some of my paintings since some people don't have a facebook account to view them there. Here are some examples. I mostly use acrylic paint on canvas or canvas paper. Average size is 24" x 36". You can see more if you go to the January 2009 link in my blog archive on the left side of this page.