Saturday, May 30, 2009

JUNE CARD CLUB:
"TOTALLY CHIC"

I used the interlocking 3-panel card template from stampington.com to create
this card. Blue cardstock base and red cardstock for one of the front panels.
I found this lovely lady on sovintagepatterns.com where they sell vintage
clothes patterns from all decades. I paper-pieced the dress after using chalks to
color it in and stamping flowers in red ink. I added gold glitter glue to highlight
her jewelry and a red embossing pen for lipstick. Using the computer I typed
the "TOTALLY Chic..." dictionary definition and cut out in a flower pattern
with fancy-edged scissors. Attached this to green patterned paper and used a
foam dot to make it pop out. Hope you like it ladies -sorry I can't make the
meeting, I'll be on the other side of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment